Our focus on diversity and inclusion is grounded in our belief of equal opportunity for anyone facing systemic racism.
- Understand the core values and challenges facing traditionally marginalized or underrepresented communities, and reflect that understanding publicly
- Foster a dialogue with diverse sets of communities that thrives on honesty, transparency, and sensitivity
- Respond to the undeveloped talent and aspirations of marginalized students in order to bring about individual and societal change
- Sound the call for support from key influencers
The key to branding is to be consistent and simple, yet distinctive. Our goal is to help our partners distinguish and protect their brand.
By focusing on branding and messaging, we help our clients:+
- Maximize their brand value and promise by building stronger, more emotional connections with key audiences and influencers
- Enhance their ability to act as thought leaders, through skillful and creative positioning
- Develop compelling messaging to launch and sustain overall brand architecture
- Measure the effectiveness of brand communications initiatives to ensure impact
Any organization should have a plan for disseminating information clearly and concisely during emergencies. This is crisis communications. Internal or external crises can take away from an organization’s core message and impede its ability to advance its mission. The key to managing such events is establishing a direct line of information to the public in order to maintain trust and consistency in times of heightened urgency.
We help our clients develop and implement a crisis communications plan in order to:+
- Rapidly respond to public inquiries regarding internal or external organizational emergencies
- Maintain steady communications with both the public and members of the media to provide critical updates
- Re-establish the organization’s core message outside of a given crisis
Garnering media coverage for an issue or cause can be highly competitive and largely opportunistic. However, because of our unique focus, we can implement targeted outreach to a cadre of media contacts that cover education diversity and inclusion issues, resulting in the best promotion of our clients’ ideas and initiatives.
Through media relations, we help our clients:+
- Assemble a story and effectively pitch members of the media
- Development and implement communications campaigns to key journalists
- Work closely with media outlets to foster the best possible company image
Successful companies recognize that strategy is always before tactics. Strategic communications aligns core organizational priorities with communications resources that result in a higher degree of awareness among supporters and influencers. Our partners frequently target multiple audiences, including policymakers, philanthropists, higher education leaders and supporters—making strategic communications essential to successful (and effective) outreach.
Through strategic communications, we help our clients:+
- Boost overall awareness of issues and ideas
- Build credibility of an industry, identity, culture, and message
- Stimulate business leads and interest from current and prospective stakeholders
- Create a favorable image as an industry leader